An excellent, multi-panel, premium leather performance riding glove that offers a fully optimized women’s fit, the Stella SP-1 incorporates class-leading protection. With a host of accordion inserts and an anatomical pre-shaped design this glove offers excellent support, fit and hand maneuverability, all of which is critical to improved performance on the track or street.
- Optimized for a woman-specific performance fit.
- Premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance and strength.
- Innovative multi‐panel construction incorporating strong and supple leather main chassis.
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino® suede for abrasion resistance and support.
- Poly-foam padding on fingers, thumb and wrist for improved fit and additional impact protection.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber knuckle guards offer superb protection.
- TPU palm slider for excellent abrasion resistance and protection in critical impact area.
- Large air exhaust vent on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
- Leather accordion flex inserts on fingers and thumb provides support, fit and comfort.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool, aiding comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, top of hand and wrist are padded with 4mm perforated poly‐foam for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Gauntlet‐style cuff includes an elasticated wrist and a double Velcro® closure for a secure customized fit.
- Anatomical, pre‐curved finger construction helps prevent fatigue and improve riding comfort.
- Leather reinforcements cover fingers and sidewalls for durability.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip for ease of use with smartphone and GPS.
- Comes in international sizes XS-L.